Whilst kayaking can be a fun pass-time, many are put off the idea at the thought of needing to transport a full sized kayak with them.
However, thanks to these inflatable and ultra portable kayaks, you no longer need to worry about having to attach your boat to your car roof again.
They are great for casual kayaking, such as paddling or fishing on a peaceful lake.
And the more durable models are rugged enough for whitewater kayaking on a more challenging and fast moving body of water such as a river.
Read on to see our choices of the best inflatable kayak sets for all such activities.
✅ Our WINNER of Best Inflatable Kayak Sets
- Includes aluminium oars and air pump for quick and easy inflating
- Features 2 inflatable seats which are both adjustable and removable
- Removable skeg on the underside helps you to improve stability in the water
Intex Challenger K1 Kayak
- Made from lightweight durable puncture-resistant vinyl
- Features a cargo net to give you more storage space plus handy grab lines
- Includes oars, high output air-pump and carrying bag for easy transport
More Of The Best Inflatable Sports Kayaks
- A high quality 2 person kayak with a load capacity of 500 pounds
- The extra thick Polykrylar hull can handle up to class 3 whitewater
- Can be assembled and inflated in 6 minutes using the included air pump
- Lightweight but big enough to fit 3 people plus gear and supplies
- Great for paddling & fishing but also tough enough to take out on the river
- Folds away into a small compact size that fits snugly into the carry bag
- A lightweight portable kayak that is great for use on both lakes and rivers
- Fitted with 4 fins on the underside for better directional control
- Consists of 3 seperate air chambers with rugged UV and water resistant nylon
- A 12 foot kayak that can comfortably fit 2 people as well as gear
- Features 2 removable inflatable seats for superior comfort on the water
- Neoprene elbow guards protect your elbows when rowing
- A versatile kayak that can be adjusted from single or tandem & open or closed deck
- Triple layered construction ensures puncture resistance in extreme conditions
- Made with built-in aluminium ribs that improve the strength of the bow and stern
- A great single person kayak with fabric seat and adjustable footrest for added comfort
- Reinforced PVC construction over 3 air chambers ensures piece of mind on the water
- Two directional skegs on the underside give you more control when you need it most